Our Public Art program is all about building connections between DREAMers and their community, beautifying neighborhoods, and instilling a sense of public service in our young artists. Look around town for some of our past projects!
- A 14-foot rebar giraffe, installed at Greenfield Lake Park in partnership with the City of Wilmington
- Trash can mosaics and an outdoor mural in the New Castle Antique District
- Murals at a local dialysis center, the Office of Juvenile Justice, and the Office of the City of Wilmington’s
- Turtle sculptures installed at the Betty H. Cameron Women and Children’s Hospital
- Poetry in Transit – panels featuring student writing and photography on area buses, in partnership with The Publishing Lab at UNC-Wilmington and Wave Transit
If you want to continue to see our Public Art program in action, invest in a child by donating to DREAMS today.